Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BTS - TAKE TWO!


Here's a "memoir" from Charlie Farrell, our very handsome leading man!!! :)

"I remember one instance in which I was preparing for the scene involving the romantic final kiss under the mistletoe. Dani recognized that Wendy and I were standing and waiting in the middle of all the technical production work preparing for the shot. There were fans blowing, lights being rigged, people talking and general set work being done all around us. Dani then came up with the idea to play slow Christmas songs on the radio and have my co-star and I dance slowly to the songs while embracing each other. Her insight worked. Instead of being lost in the craziness around us, we were, with Dani's suggestion, able to connect with each other and tune everyone else out until it was time for our final kiss together."
Charlie Farrell ("Him")


Thanks for sharing, Charlie!!!!

No comments: