Wednesday, July 9, 2008

B PROUD - B LOUD - B MERRY!!!!

I've been collecting these since Christmas...
And I tell ya...
They're QUITE SOMETHING!!!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did when I read them for the first time.


"Loved THE GIFT WRAPPER. It completely won me over”.
Billy Ray, producer/writer/director (Shattered Glass, Breach)
Los Angeles, CA


“THE GIFT WRAPPER is cozy and old-fashioned, like a cup of hot chocolate. Ms. De Carlo has made Christmas personal again as opposed to the massive shopping spree it is.”
Ciaran Tully
Photographer & Plastic Artist, Dublin/NY


"Wow, Dani - it's beautiful! Seriously. Great job.
We need to get you a BIG directing job now. Anything in the works?"
George Parra, film producer (Sideways)


"You have no idea how happy it makes me to see a short that actually tells a story, entertains, and is so purely (in a great cinematic way) romantic - it's Capra-esque -!
Congratulations."
Pablo Fraga, journalist
Buenos Aires, Argentina


"Wow - how impressive and very beautiful. Well done and congratulations."
Laurie Boccaccio, commercial producer
Los Angeles, CA


"I really liked your movie. Very very sweet. I loved the main actress and the film is full of many special details. In this I can clearly see the influence of your director friend, Alexander Payne."
David Lorie, lawyer/screenwriter
Oakland, California


"That was so amazing! I can't believe it - I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face.... It's unbelievably wonderful!"
Kate Lane, neonatologist.
Philadelphia, PA


"LOVED IT! The story is well rounded and extremely warm. The photography really pretty; art and wardrobe a plus.
Maritza Tortolero, photographer
Caracas, Venezuela


"This is wonderful!! I showed my mom and she cried."
Amy Lane, fashion buyer
New York, NY


"I just watched THE GIFT WRAPPER times and could keep watching it over and over. I am so very proud of this piece. I feel so lucky to have been a part of it -thank you for trusting me with the role of Ella. You were unbelievable to work with and I am so proud of the final piece. Your vision, your writing and your ability to parlay that to your actors make you a gem."
Wendy Allyn, actor
Los Angeles, CA


"I am OVER-WHELMED with emotion! What a sweet, sweet, touching film. I actually teared up! Daniela De Carlo is TRULY such a gifted director! It is so beautiful! Everyone was perfect! Wendy Allyn sparkled! I feel blessed to be a part of this treasure! I am so amazed!"
Kelly Doherty, actor
Los Angeles, CA

No comments: